Friday, February 13, 2009

Finally, London is ready for Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band!

My dream has finally come true! I'm going to see the greatest band in the universe live in concert! Hyde Park here I come! Not only is the GA ticket 45 friggin' pounds, but Dave Matthews Band is opening for Bruce! Before I even got into Springsteen, DMB was my all-time favorite band. I never thought beyond my wildest dreams that I'd see the E Street Band and Dave Matthews Band on the same bill. And as an added bonus, The Gaslight Anthem is also playing Hard Rock Calling Festival. A great, great band also from New Jersey. It's like Against Me! (another awesome punk band) without the politics.

And I ain't traveling all the way to England just to see Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band once. Been waiting for almost a month for the actual UK dates. What I'm hoping for is a Cardiff, Manchester and Wembley show all in a week. Only time will tell...