Friday, November 26, 2010

Nov 25 & 26 -- Mt. Smart Stadium, Auckland, New Zealand

And so the U2 360 tour resumes down under. One Tree Hill (released as a single only in NZ) is dedicated to the country's miners who recently lost their lives. And Scarlet is played for the first time since 1981! Other than that, there isn't much change to the setlist. Let's hope One Tree Hill gets played for the Australian shows. T-minus 3 weeks to our turn in Perth :)

Night 1:
Return Of The Stingray Guitar, Beautiful Day, I Will Follow, Get On Your Boots, Magnificent, Mysterious Ways, Elevation, Until The End Of The World, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, One Tree Hill, Pride (In The Name Of Love), In A Little While, Miss Sarajevo, City Of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (remix), Sunday Bloody Sunday (feat. Jay-Z), Scarlet (feat. Jay-Z), Walk On

One, Amazing Grace/Where the Streets Have No Name, Ultraviolet (Light My Way), With Or Without You, Moment Of Surrender


Night 2:
Return Of The Stingray Guitar, Beautiful Day, New Year's Day, Get On Your Boots, Magnificent, Mysterious Ways, Elevation, Until the End Of The World, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, One Tree Hill, Angel Of Harlem, In A Little While, Miss Sarajevo, City Of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (remix), Sunday Bloody Sunday, Scarlet, Walk On

One, Unchained Melody/Where the Streets Have No Name, Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me, With Or Without You, Moment Of Surrender