Sunday, December 2, 2012

Live At Roundhay Park, Leeds 1982

The supposedly (sixth and) final release of the year-long live official bootleg series may be seen as a missed opportunity to many hardcore Stones fans. I mean, c'mon, why should there be another show from the same tour? I wished they'd released something with Mick Taylor in it. Leeds has almost the exact same setlist as Hampton '81, which came out early this year. Missing is Waiting On A Friend and Let It Bleed, and there's Angie on this one. But it's still worth getting I think, because besides it being the last show of the tour, it was also Ian Stewart's last show before he passed. His piano was a pivotal part of the band's sound. Without him, there would be no Rolling Stones. 
  1. Under My Thumb
  2. When The Whip Comes Down
  3. Let's Spend The Night Together
  4. Shattered
  5. Neighbors
  6. Black Limousine
  7. Just My Imagination (Running Away With Me)
  8. Twenty Flight Rock
  9. Going To A Go Go
  10. Let Me Go
  11. Time Is On My Side
  12. Beast Of Burden
  13. You Can't Always Get What You Want
  14. Band Introductions
  15. Little T&A
  16. Angie
  17. Tumbling Dice
  18. She's So Cold
  19. Hang Fire
  20. Miss You
  21. Honky Tonk Women
  22. Brown Sugar
  23. Start Me Up
  24. Jumpin' Jack Flash
  25. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE...


Here's how I rank all the six shows:
1. The Brussels Affair (1973)
2.  L.A. Friday (1975)
3. Hampton Coliseum (1981)
4. Tokyo Dome (1990)
5. Roundhay Park (1982)
6. Light The Fuse - Toronto (2005)