Friday, December 3, 2010

Dec 1 & 3 -- Etihad Stadium, Melbourne, VIC

The ones in bold are the rotated songs. Dec 1st also marked the 9th anniversary of George Harrison's death.

Night 1:
Return Of The Stingray Guitar, Beautiful Day (Here Comes The Sun), I Will Follow, Get On Your Boots, Magnificent, Mysterious Ways (My Sweet Lord), Elevation, Until the End Of The World (Anthem), I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Mercy, Bad, In A Little While, Miss Sarajevo, City Of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, I'll Go Crazy (Remix), Sunday Bloody Sunday (Get Up Stand Up), Scarlet, Walk On (You'll Never Walk Alone)

One, Amazing Grace/Where The Streets Have No Name, Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me, With Or Without You, Moment Of Surrender


Night 2:
Return Of The Stingray Guitar, Beautiful Day (Blackbird), New Year's Day, Get On Your Boots, Magnificent, Mysterious Ways, Elevation, Until the End Of The World, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of, Pride (In The Name Of Love), In A Little While, Miss Sarajevo, City Of Blinding Lights, Vertigo (Rockaway Beach), I'll Go Crazy (Remix), Sunday Bloody Sunday, Scarlet, Walk On (You'll Never Walk Alone)

One (I'll Stand By You), Amazing Grace/Where The Streets Have No Name, Ultraviolet (Light My Way), With Or Without You, Moment Of Surrender