Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Dec 13 & 14 -- ANZ Stadium, Sydney, NSW

Night 1:
Return Of The Stingray Guitar, Beautiful Day (Blackbird), I Will Follow, Get On Your Boots, Magnificent, Mysterious Ways, Elevation, Until The End Of The World, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, (Do They Know It's Christmas) Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of, Bad (Need You Tonight/Never Tear Us Apart), In A Little While, Miss Sarajevo, City Of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, I'll Go Crazy (Remix), Sunday Bloody Sunday, Scarlet, Walk On

One, Amazing Grace/Where The Streets Have No Name, Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me, With Or Without You, Moment Of Surrender


Night 2:
Return Of The Stingray Guitar, Beautiful Day (Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart Club Band), New Year's Day, Get On Your Boots, Magnificent, Mysterious Ways, Elevation, Until The End Of The World, All I Want Is You, Love Rescue Me, Pride (In The Name Of Love), In A Little While, Miss Sarajevo, City Of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, I'll Go Crazy (Remix), Sunday Bloody Sunday, Scarlet, Walk On

One, Amazing Grace/Where The Streets Have No Name, Ultraviolet (Light My Way), With Or Without You, Moment Of Surrender

Note: Two tour premieres; double shot of Rattle & Hum. Love Rescue Me is played for the first time since 1990, and All I Want Is You, since 2006.