Thursday, December 9, 2010

Dec 8 & 9 -- Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane, QLD

1980, December 8th. Shot rings out in the New York sky.

Night 1
:
Return Of The Stingray Guitar, Beautiful Day, I Will Follow, Get On Your Boots, Magnificent, Mysterious Ways (Rain), Elevation, Until The End Of The World, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (Stand By Me), North Star, Pride (In The Name Of Love), In A Little While, Miss Sarajevo, City Of Blinding Lights, Vertigo (Thunderstruck), I'll Go Crazy (Remix), Sunday Bloody Sunday, Scarlet, Walk On (You'll Never Walk Alone)

One, Dear Prudence/Where the Streets Have No Name, Ultraviolet (Light My Way), With Or Without You, Moment Of Surrender


Night 2:
Return Of The Stingray Guitar, Beautiful Day, New Year's Day, Get On Your Boots, Magnificent, Mysterious Ways, Elevation, Until The End Of The World, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Mercy, Bad, In A Little While, Miss Sarajevo, City Of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, I'll Go Crazy (Remix), Sunday Bloody Sunday (Oliver's Army), Scarlet, Walk On

One, Amazing Grace/Where the Streets Have No Name, Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me, With Or Without You

Note: Thanks to a strict curfew, the show ends for the first time sans Moment Of Surrender.