Monday, December 20, 2010

Dec 18 & 19 -- Patersons Stadium, Perth, WA

Just got back from an unforgettable weekend in Perth. Full review to come soon. For now, here's the setlists from my very first U2 shows.

Night 1:
1. Return Of The Stingray Guitar
2. Beautiful Day
3. I Will Follow
4. Get On Your Boots
5. Magnificent
6. Mysterious Ways
7. Elevation
8. Until The End Of The World / Anthem (snippet)
9. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Movin' On Up (snippet)
10. North Star
11. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
12. In A Little While
13. Miss Sarajevo
14. City Of Blinding Lights
15. Vertigo
16. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (remix) / Relax (snippet) / Two Tribes (snippet)
17. Sunday Bloody Sunday
18. Scarlet
19. Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (snippet)
20. One
21. Amazing Grace (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name
22. Ultra Violet (Light My Way)
23. With Or Without You
24. Moment Of Surrender

Night 2:
1. Return Of The Stingray Guitar
2. Beautiful Day / Rain (snippet)
3. New Year's Day
4. Get On Your Boots
5. Magnificent
6. Mysterious Ways / Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It) (snippet)
7. Elevation
8. Until The End Of The World
9. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Happy Christmas (War Is Over) (snippet)
10. All I Want Is You / Never Tear Us Apart (snippet)
11. Love Rescue Me
12. Desire
13. In A Little While
14. Miss Sarajevo
15. City Of Blinding Lights
16. Vertigo
17. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (remix)/ Discotheque (snippet)
18. Sunday Bloody Sunday
19. Scarlet
20. Walk On
21. One
22. Amazing Grace (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name / Singing In The Rain (snippet)
23. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
24. With Or Without You
25. Party Girl (snippet) / Moment Of Surrender